, 02:23 PM
Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.
Profession: Bounty Hunter
As winner of the Great Hunt and the top bounty hunter for the Empire, I can and will do whatever it takes to fulfill my contracts, but lately after helping the Empire destroy the Hutt Cartel's operations on Makeb, I am finding myself without many high paying jobs worth someone of my caliber. I believe a relationship with Czerka could greatly benefit both Czerka and myself.
1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?
Well, as I said before I am the latest winner of the Great Hunt, I delivered a great blow to the Republic (full details must remain between myself and the Empire), and recenty helped the Empire take down the Hutt Cartel and secure Isotope-5 supplies for themselves.
2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)
I have a great team helping me. Mako is a whiz at computers and finding information, Torian is a fellow Mandalorian, Skadge may not be subtle, but he's got the muscle. Even Blizz as small and inconspicuous as he can be, is a valuable asset to my team.
3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?
We do the job, in the way that is best for the employer's interests. Many bounty hunters are merely hired thugs that killing the target is the only thing they know how to do. If that's what you want, I can do that too. But, if you want them "Dead or Alive"? I can and will deliver them alive. As The Bounty Hunter's Creed says, Capture by design, kill by necessity.
As I said above, I fulfill the contract, so no morals will not get in my way.
4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?
First, I'd mention something to the colleague, but if I think they aren't listening or won't be able to handle things, then I will do what it takes to protect my employer's bottom line, whether that's securing the experiment myself or terminating it.
5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?
The Babylon Legacy
Racquel, Stancerry, Jennica, Porcelain