View Single Post

CourtneyWoods
07.16.2013 , 02:21 PM | #53 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
********************************** BEGIN ENCRYPTED TRANSMISSION ****************************************

W/R/T JOB POSTING FOR "Security Officer" Czerka Corp. CZ-198

Please find below my responses to your initial questionnaire:

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?
Having worked for both Imperial Intelligence and the SIS, and finding both of them frankly lacking in entreprenurial skills, I have found my interest drawn away from the military and more toward the commercial arena. I read a profile of Rasmus Blys in CQ while waiting at Aesthetec for my quarterly apppearance refresh, and I found his and Czerka's interests aligned quite neatly with my own. I would be proud to work among such titans of industry.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

As many of my achievements in my previous roles remain classified, I beg your patience with the level of allusion below. Should you require additional clarification or further details I can furnish them to a Czerka representative with the correct clearance level.
  • Participated in a [REDACTED] on [REDACTED] leading to the unfortunate destruction of [REDACTED] and the dissolution of [REDACTED] but preservation of self and crew.
  • Revealed the duplicity of [REDACTED] and defeated him, with collateral damages estimated in the low [REDACTED].
  • Proved leadership skills by assembling a crew including a gun-for-hire, a scientist, an archaeologist, a former diplomatic envoy, an assassin droid, a second generation Imperial Agent and a factotum / bucket of bolts that is beneath mention (except as a status symbol). All members of my team are unflinchingly loyal and each of them may be found to have some use within Czerka.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?
I would rather say that failure is not an option. I have deep reserves of determination, combined with an instinctive ability to use the right tool for the task. My skills of persuasion are far higher in person than in a job application, and these have furnished me with opportunities that I have not been afraid to embrace. I am an expert interrogator, a crack shot, handy with a blade, and have (with my colleague Dr Lokin) developed an extremely effective new form of corrosive grenade (patent pending).

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?
I feel that excessive consideration of morality often leads to missed opportunities and regret. My morals are as flexible as the wrist on my throwing arm.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?
I would query the esteem attributed to a colleague with such lax security considerations. In order to teach this colleague a lesson, I would leave him in the laboratory with his experiment, short out the automatic doors, slice the alarm system and let nature take its course. I would, however, leave a holocam running in the room so that no valuable research from the interaction would be lost.

Should you require any further information or wish to discuss the role further, you can reach me through the holofrequency noted in my resumé (attached). For the sake of both of our security, I would ask that you use the third encryption key I have provided to you for all such communications.

Thank you for your consideration,

Djuna Malaprop.

One (1) Attachment: DMRES (download?)
This file has been scanned for viruses using CZERKA™ CRYPTO-CLEANER™ and is safe to access.

****************************** END ENCRYPTED TRANSMISSION ******************************************
Djuna,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your application. I consider you a perfect candidate for the Security Officer position here at CZ-198. I have forwarded your application to Mr. Blys for review.
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]