View Single Post

Ocho-Quatro
07.16.2013 , 02:20 PM | #51
CZ-198 Application: Security Officer

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

I am known as Aster'isk. And as such, I am a ghost in the galaxy. I am an elite mercenary, which makes me a gun-for-hire. As I consider myself to be the best mercenary/bounty hunter in the galaxy, although chances are you have never heard of me, because I always operate quickly, quietly and make sure there is never fallout from my activities which may cause "bad press" for my employers. I desire to bring my skills to Czerka, because what better place could there be, for the most elite mercenary in the galaxy, than the largest and most powerful corporate conglomerate?

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

For the confidentiality of my past clients, I am choosing to refrain from answering this question. This is the same level of professionalism that you can expect from me as a member of your security team. (I will say, that I do not have a spouse, nor any children as I feel that such strong, permanent attachments would hinder me from performing my duties.)

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

While as I stated, I cannot go into specifics, I can say that all of the success that I have achieved is solely due to the fact that I will not deviate even in the slightest degree from the task of my employers until it is resolved to their absolute satisfaction. Success is defined by the satisfaction of the client upon completion of the task at hand. There is nothing else. There is only the job.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

The "North" of my moral compass coincides with the goals/desires of my employer.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

Socializing and partaking of company "perks" makes a security officer weak and unable to perform his/her duties. A colleague's experiment would never break out of it's confines while I was gone, because simply put, I would not be gone.

Thank you for taking the time to review my application. Should you choose to hire me, you will not be disappointed in the value that I would bring to Czerka. However, should you choose not to hire me, and let this opportunity pass you by? I cannot guarantee that I will not be hired by one of your competitors in the future. And given my ultimate dedication and loyalty to my employer, is that a risk you are willing to take?

Sincerely,
(Aster'isk)
Republic Gentlemen
Apos'trophe - Sage - Apostrophé - Scoundrel - Parentheses - Shadow - Period - Vanguard
Quotation - Sentinel - Proper - Guardian - Period - Commando
Ellipsis - Juggernaut - Asterisk - Mercenary
Period - Operative - Backslash - Assassin
<Häagen-Dazs> / <Ben & Jerry's>
Daiquirí - Scoundrel - Ileítís - Operative
The Punctuation Legacy