1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?
As member of the Dark Council I have taken my place as a leader in the Sith Empire. My thirst for power knows no limit. Expanding those horizons into the private sector shows great potential..
2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)
1. Suffing out the last wisps of life of my back-stabbing master and exposing her for what she truly was.
2. Keeping my team alive as we annihilated the Infernal Soa, Karagga the Unyielding, the Warlord Kephess, the Terror from Beyond, and the ongoing hunt to end the threat of the Dread Masters.
3. Single handedly destroying a Force Ghost to claim my gorgeous Magenta crystal. Death never looked so fabulous.
3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?
Peace is a lie.. as are rules and limits of any kind. With enough passion anything is possible. I have transcended death as a Force Walker.. nothing is outside of my abilities.
4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?
I am victorious in all my pursuits... through victory my chains are broken.. what is morality other than another set of shackles. I was once a slave... never again.
5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment
is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?
"Just show me where the fun is..."