Czerka Droid Technician Application
1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?
Czerka has been quite influential around the galaxy and has made a heavy name for themselves. I believe that becoming a part of Czerka could only be beneficial to myself, the corporation and the known galaxy. I have been a known scavenger of sorts. One's man's trash is another man's treasure. A simple scavenger and Droid enthusiast can go a long way with a Infamous Galactic Corporation. Out of the Scavenging runs with the Jawas of Tattooine and into a swanky Corellian office wouldn't be half bad either.
2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)
I) I took the hat of Karagga The Unyielding
II) Found all the lost Dreadseeds that were stolen and used them to snag a nifty armor!
III) Got some Amulet off that big Drouk on Section X, makes people scream when I wear it. Is it really that ugly?
3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?
For the hat, it was pretty much the 'Taking candy from a baby' or 'A hat from a Hutt scenario'. Poor host for his palace, tried to have me killed. So I taught him a lesson and took his hat, and... killed him.
As for the Dreadseeds well, I spent hours on end using this GSI certified Seeker Droid, which takes forever! I mean, this thing can't tell the difference between an Item of immense evil and a Nexu Claw!
As for the Drouk well, all I can say is, a lot of man power and a lot of dedication always pays off in the end!
And of course. By any means necessary is a code I live by. I mean, if you're not going to take the risk to achieve great things, why bother leaving your ship? Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?
I don't let morality impact my job. If I see an opportunity for gain I seize it. If a few skulls need to be cracked in, so be it. After all, need of the many out weigh the need of the few. No sense getting all wet eyed because I killed someone's Taun-Taun or burned down their farm.
5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?
Good question. Various scenarios come to mind but I think the most beneficial is to ensure that I am the one who gets credit for the Experiment not rampaging our luxurious facility. As Czerka is a family, taking the experiment would yield no benefit to myself personally, but if I can rise up on the ladder of the Czerka Corp by using the mistakes of my colleague as a stepping stone, why not?