View Single Post

RancidJester
07.16.2013 , 02:14 PM | #43
1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?
I think you misunderstand. Should I ally with your organization, I will not be "a part of the Czerka Family". You will become a stepping-stone in my ever-expanding domain.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)
I have defeated Darth Baras in front of the Dark Council.
I have become the most feared being in the galaxy by seizing power as the Emperor's Wrath.
I have infiltrated a rogue alliance within the Empire and become their leader by subjugating the old leadership and replacing them with powerful Sith loyal to me.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?
My successes are due to my ability to cause my enemies to fight among themselves. Once the in-fighting begins, I present myself as the solution to their problems. Those who reject my offer are destroyed. Those who remain gladly hand me whatever I wish.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?
Morals are subjective, and are therefore irrelevant. The only thing of consequence is personal desire and the ability to achieve those desires.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?
The experiment will be beaten into submission and returned to it's proper place. My "colleague", as you referred to them, will be flayed alive and put on display in public as a reminder that failure will not be tolerated. I do not imbibe cocktails and snacks. The person responsible for delivering these items to my presence will be placed in my personal escape pod and jettisoned towards the nearest star.
Rockhammer
Jayge