View Single Post

dipstik
07.16.2013 , 02:13 PM | #41
CZ-198 Application: Droid technician

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

I have been at the forefront of advanced droid technology, reverse engineering Rakata, Gree and Czerka circuitry to fabricate state of the art combat and support droids. I have designed motivators, cores, and motors from the most pristine Manalorian iron, and am currently working on a method to achieve optimal isotope-5 efficiency for droids developed on Makeb.

I would like to be part of Czerka because Czerka offers what no one else can: A challenge. After scavenging the technology of both the republic and the empire, as well as helping establish technological mastery over Hutt, Gree and Rakata droids, devices and defense systems, I am looking for somewhere to house my knowledge. The most important thing for me is the development of new technologies that will rival both the Gree and Rakata.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

First, using partial schematics and reverse engineering lost droid technology, I was able to assemble and submit an HK-51 droid by scouring the galaxy for the missing pieces of the puzzle so to speak.

Secondly, I overcame several advanced droid,s such as Xenoanalyst from the Gree and Isotope-5 droids developed by the Hutts on Makeb. I also saved the inhabitants of the planet.

Finally, I was able to save the planet Asation from a hypergate that was initiated by the dread masters, and am on the trail for finding dread artifacts to help achive mastery over them. So far I have retrieved the dreadful amulet from Dreadtooth on Belsavis, that had become enraged due to 9 or more applications of standard doses of dreadful essence. Using the amulet in a strange cave in Asation, I awoke a Dreadful Entity which was vanquished, and it left behind a Dreadful Orb, that I am hoping someone at Czerka will have some idea how to use. It is currently believed by some that this orb has some use on Darvaniss, and will continue the hunt of the remaining Dreadful Masters.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

The most important thing is having a good team. This is why I think I belong at Czerka. You have the best and the brightest, and this is how I am used to getting things done. Without the input, knowledge, skills, resources and abilities of teammates, I would not have been able to do 1% of what I have achieved.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

Some say there is a reason for everything. I'm not sure about that, but you can often times find an explanation of past occurrences that will frame actions and beliefs in a manner that enables one to sleep soundly at night.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

Blasters, auto-cannons, lightsabers and a couple thermal detonators are common tools used to confine and subdue malfunctioning circuitry and runaway experiments. Tranquilizers, concussive charges and droid slicing can typically give enough time to handle the situation without too much damage to laboratory equipment. Once I have helped my colleague with their runaway experiment, I will offer them company to the company party.

Thank you for this opportunity to advance my career in droid specialization.