Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.
1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?
2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)
3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?
4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?
5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?
Hello! My name is Lorran-Ardel and I know I'd make an excellent addition to Czerka Corporation!
1) As of the premier "shadows" of the Jedi Order, traveling throughout the galaxy is not only a requirement, but a personal hobby. And amongst my travels, I've run into the Czerka corporations technological advancements numerous times. Czerka is ambitious, bold & innovative, why WOULDN'T anyone want to join? I'm constantly impressed by Czerka's involvement in various spheres in the galaxy. From a proud Huttball sponsor to building that incredible, above top-secret super weapon on Tatooine (Don't worry, I won't tell anyone
), Czerka is clearly the enterprise for an up and coming Jedi such as myself!
2) A) Well for starters, I've encountered and assisted the Gree MANY times on their gateway world Asation. I'm pretty much their go-to guy for problems with their technology. Wouldn't you want the guy with the technological prowess to fix a hypergate to work for Czerka? Most people in the galaxy haven't even heard of a Gree OR a hypergate!
B) Successfully defeated 2 Rakghoul abominations born from the epidemic that engulfed Tatooine a year ago. (1 was a bounty hunter who had been infected, then crashed into a Sarlacc pit, inexplicably growing up to 35ft tall, the other was a Rakghoul infected Bantha.) Did I mention I discovered the source of the epidemic. (Hint: it's classified info, so I'll just say "Stardream")
C) Led a group of extraordinary individuals deep into a secret prison on Belsavis, giving the chance to study ancient Rakata technology.
3) The best way to describe how I accomplished all of my achievements is very simple: Find out what needs to be done, then do it. People can argue technicalities, but it really doesn't get much more complicated than that. When you encounter Sith on a day-to-day basis, you learn very quickly to adapt and figure out.....alternative solutions to complex problems.
4) As stated above, Jedi live by a certain code but...creative solutions are abound in this galaxy.
5) Immediately restrain said experiment myself (I'm sure the company has an investment in it that needs to be protected), reprimand colleague for his shoddy performance/restraints, possibly file report with superior, enjoy cocktail. Probably a double.
Hope to hear back! Thank you for the opportunity!
Barsenthor, Perfect Gold Bisector, SIS-Freelancer