View Single Post

Hendar
07.16.2013 , 02:08 PM | #37
CZ-198 Application

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

Names Hendar Gahn, I'm a Pilot an' freelance entrepreneur. I consider myself very open to new business ventures, the galaxy is crawlin' with ripe business opportunities for people willin' to grab hold and take a chance. I think I'd be a good addition to the Czerka family 'cause I have the know how to get things done proper! I'm good at keepin' a low profile and I'd be a loyal addition to the Czerka family.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

Too easy to answer, thems' are my ship, my Black Nebula Heavy Blaster and my skilful aim good sir!

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

Oh yeah, I'd do whatevah it takes, yes sir! Had to pry that ship back from a damn thief once and my class act beauty of a blaster cost me an arm and a leg, plus I got plenti'o practice targets in my line of work to get that aim down proper!

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

Meh, nothin' wrong with questionable enterprises as long as them outcome is good! Once shot a bloke before our duel had even started! That was a good day, I got paid an' everyone was happy 'cept the bloke I shot.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

Well, I reckon I'd report to the highest rankin' officer around, if it got out of hand I'd let Miss Nebula speak for me. O'course I'd do whatevah I can to salvage that lil' experiment of theirs first. No sense in wastin' good resources and it escapin' might be a good opportunity to test its limits!
The Progenitor - Hendar
-------------------------------------
Origin: Brageyboy | Steam: Hendar