View Single Post

crimtor
07.16.2013 , 02:02 PM | #35
1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?
Well, I feel that all the trips through "The Thing Czerka Found" got me enough Czerka employee blood on my to qualify as a family member of Czerka Corps.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)
<Imperial Legacy of Tatooine>, to show my dedication for Fixing Czerka's mistakes, even the ones made in the middle of the damned desert on a planet hotter than Phoenix in July.
<Republic Legacy of Tatooine> [see above]
<Legacy of Tatooine> Seriously, I've fixed your crap eight times over. Whether it's handing some wacky piece of Rakata technology over to you, or dealing with the "very special" forces you send to deal with it, I've done more than most of your employees do their entire career.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?
Did you not hear me? I FIXED YOUR DAMN MISTAKES. Take a Czerka-brand fiber-wrapped plexistick and scrub the wax out of your ears.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?
What the hell is a compass? Some kind of pass for a comm-log? You said something about morals and questionable actions, and I'm going to have to plead the fifth on that one.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?
I'd point at the experiment, shout "Look! A two-headed Kowakian Monkey-Lizard!", then while everyone's attention is turned on the experiment that's shortly going to move me up the corporate ladder, grab an armful of snacks, an armful of cocktail waitress, and get the hell off the planet.