View Single Post

ravnika
07.16.2013 , 02:02 PM | #33
Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.

CZ-198 Application

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?
As a member of Exo Imperium, i do not affiliate myself with the republic or the empire in anyway. in time they will bow together to the might of Exo and her people as so many have before. For now, as both a woman of health and the force, i work my ways to ensuring the survival of my people. it is clear that czerka has the opportunities i seek to ensure what i desire most for my brothers and sisters of Exo

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

I am Ęthra Sanato're, Darth and second in command of the Verztiis Dvenjiin House of Exo, i am the visionary mystic of my people and leader in guidance through the force for all you seek what they desire, light or dark, good or evil, my roles surpass the mundane and usher forth the new generations of Exoians to our ways of life.

i have aspired to a highly trusted role within my guild
i am a main healer for my guild both full 162 rating gear currently and highest HOT output over most on the server
my knowledge on starwars alone puts me at a heightened advantage over anyone who challenges my authority

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

i lost and regained my body from the nexus, because the force willed it, i will stop at nothing to see that my people survive. the physical plane of exsistance is trivial for me but not for them...the sacrifices i have made will not be wasted. either i seek the answers to protecting and keeping my people alive or they die....

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

nothing will standing the way of what i desire, my people come first and anyone else is nothing but a test subject or and ant waiting to be crushed, brought back to life for testing, then crushed again...

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

if it posses a threat to those who are important i will not hesitate to kill it or at the very least prevent it from doing harm to those i see fit.
Not all emotions are negative ones, nor do all lead to the dark side of the force. What matters is how we wield our emotions, and why we lift the blade of our hearts.