View Single Post

recsa
07.16.2013 , 01:55 PM | #30
Applicant: Captain Alaquepueda TekitoTuMoto

Possition: Security Officer

CZ-198 Application

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

Lets be clear, do i really need to say something about myself?? We both know my reputation precedes me, so let's not be hypocrites, you want me, you need me and i have my own reasons to agree on a deal with your organization.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

Skavak ... Rogun the Butcher ... The Voidwolf ... just to not mention the amount of planets i have just saved from its total destruction, indeed i didnt do it for free, but you cant expect to have the best for free, go hire a mindless Jedi if you are not ready to pay my price, but prepare to engage in a moral fight HAHAHAHAHAHAH you can't right? so lets just let it here.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

How? this is a funny one, maybe you should ask my trusty Flashy, but i wouldnt advice you talking with him if you know what i mean. Pretty much, this is my "How" to everything, and at the same time im pretty sure this answered the "whatever it takes" part.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

Moral compass .... oh, my moral compass is very very simple, you paying me? we will be best friends, you dont pay me .... you better read again about my friend Flashy, but we dont have to worry about it right?

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

Kid, im about to teach you the most important lesson anyone will ever tell you, and this one is free (dont tell anyone i did anything for free), this funny 'situtation' you are picturing or any other impossibly weird situtation you can imagine can be handled if you know your priorities and makes yourself one simple question:

How will this affect my reward? then just act appropiately, in my experience, theres no problem you cant solve with a good blaster and the willpower to use it, you only need to know where to aim.

PS: Now we are done with this formality as you asked me, i have been more patient than i use to be, dont try me again.
A long time from now, in a galaxy far, far away, fanbois will realize they hurt games they love in a way no troll could ever dream of.