1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?
I believe i'd make a fantastic candidate as I am a motivated ex Intelligence Operative with a keen eye for detail and
doing the job right. Along with these attributes I find myself able to handle things under pressure and make important decisions accordingly.
2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)
I, along with my good friend Doctor Lokin, have been working on perfecting the Rakghoul virus so that the Empire can greater benefit from the Republics mistakes. We are on the break of complete control over all Rakghoul and Nekghoul alike and I wish to bring this knowledge and expertise to Czerka Corp.
Helping liberate the plant Makeb from the Hutt Cartel using Intricate planning, tactics and cunning. I found myself having to perform tasks that some might deem... Questionable, but I went ahead with these and now the Empire is stronger that ever with Makeb at our fingertips.
and lastly, building and managing my own team of top Operatives that are ready to under-go any task no matter how questionable. We under go special military training, stim enchancement and Concealment training to ensure that we are all in top form and this is something I consider to be one of my best qualities as a squad leader.
3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?
Among testing these theories on myself, My good friend Doctor Lokin and I have been testing these controlling substances on un-knowing Rakghouls and the tests are showing that great things are in the works. I found myself almost on the brink of death when I tried one concoction on myself to help remove some of the effects of Rakghoul hostility. So to say I take my work very seriously is an under-statement.
4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?
During my time at Imperial Intelligence you could say that I was asked to do many "Questionable" things on several different occasions which often left me on the brink of insanity, but this never affected my job performance or stopping me from reaching my goals.
5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?
I would take it upon my self to try and subdue this "New Experiment" and re-confine it. If all else fails I may have to take my blaster rifle out and put the thing down.
Thank you for taking the time to review and answer our application questions! I consider you a model applicant and have shared your answers with the galaxy as a prime example of what we are looking for here at Czerka.