1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?
Why, profit of course. Czerka holds sway as one of, if not the most, affluent companies within the known galaxy, it would be a complete shame to pass up the opportunity to work for the company. Moreover, it is clear that Czerka Executives receive a rather pleasant bundle of benefits, including vacations to places such as Hutta, to engage in excellent activities like Evocii hunting. In regards to myself: I am a highly decorated Republic Privateer ( a position I held for the benefits alone) trusted with high level military secrets. I am also known as "The Voidhound" or, as I prefer "The Captain", a underworld queen who possesses the treasure of Nok Drayen, the Head of Rogun the Butcher, Command of the Voidwolf's pirate fleet, and, last but not least, in a testament to my combat ability, a pair of First Class Corellian Blood Stripes
2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)
Hmm, the three accomplishments that I am most proud of would likely be 1: Breaking the Imperial Siege of Corellia, 2: Securing Belsavis Prison against the Riots therein (showing my management skills), and 3: Taking control of (and holding on to) the extensive empire of the Voidwolf, a fleet that I could be convinced to allow to service Czerka Corporation's interest, for the right price
3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?
As to how I achieved the aforementioned accomplishments, I believe that aged maxim "Use a gun, if that don't work, use more gun' or, paraphrased "If at first you don't succeed, excessive force is probably the answer". However, my easily favorite version of that saying is "When confronted with any military problem requiring a costly or time consuming resolution, throw a Wookie at it...if that doesn't work, get more Wookies"
I can easily say that I have never done anything less that "whatever it takes" to complete a job, even when "whatever it takes" involves something like mass murder. Although, that tends to be taken as a last resort, as it tends to be rather disruptive to negotiations.
4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?
What is a moral compass?
5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?
Take control of the experiment myself, removing my colleague if he (or she) attempts to protest. Furthermore, I would analyze the weaknesses in the confinement cell and make a note of it, claiming credit for the suggested changes (of course) once that is done and the situation is resolved, I would move swiftly to the complimentary cocktails and snacks so as to not miss out on the opportunity to enjoy Czerka Corp's fine cuisine.