Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.
1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?
I am Chakra Kusanagi.
I am Mando'ad.
I am the best Bounty Hunter on the market right now. If you need to validate that claim you can refer any questions you have to Mandalore. I want to be part of the Czerka family because thats where the money is.
And Czerka needs the best of the best to provide security and handle delicate situations.
2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)
Well, i have taken down many high-profile targets for many influential clients. Of course i cannot divulge any information on these targets or clients, but Mandalore can back up my claims. I have taken down both Sith Lords, Darths, Jedi Knights and both Imperial and SIS agents. But my three greatest achievements would be (in no particular order):
- Becoming the Republics most wanted criminal
- Taking down my first (and not my last) Sith Lord
- Taking down my first (and again, not last) Jedi Knight
3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?
I used planning, cunning and flawless execution. I do what it takes, but if i can avoid unnecessary complications by planning ahead i will. I always do my utmost for a client.
4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?
I have been described as having only one moral compass: "Do the job".
I do what I am paid for. No matter what it is or what the odds are. And i have yet to fail to fulfill a contract.
5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?
I would let it break out. If my colleague cannot properly handle his/her experiment, then they need to learn a lesson. Besides, there could be invaluable data gathered from a live test of the experiment in question. I would, of course, take steps to contain the experiment to a small area and make sure that the surveillance is recording the event. I would also see to it that i could protect any essential personell that happens to be in the area.
Should my colleague manage to contain the incident i would of course report his lapse in security to my superiors.
Ps. For the record, i do not partake in neither snacks nor cocktails.