View Single Post

Going
07.16.2013 , 01:30 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.

CZ-198 Application

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

Hi, my name is Daren. I've been with this game since early access and beta. I am 22 years old and work full time at a truss production facility and I am head of a department outside that does lots of the wood work.
I drag race every other Sunday and enjoy it very much.(74 nova) I feel like I'm at a point in life where it's time to move forward in big ways, and what better than to excell with czerka!

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

I graduated high school
Getting first place on Father's Day drag racing, felt good to make my father proud.
Working hard since day one out of school and making a steady living and continuing to not fall in debt and keep up with my bills.
3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

I basically just kept hard at it, and was very persistent about it. I knew I had to make a living or I wouldn't be living very happily. I just work hard everyday and have a very positive outlook on life and what it has to offer.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?
I have a very keen sense of right and wrong and what I need and what I want. So yes I would say I have a very strong moral compass. No I do not think that it will be a problem.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?
Very calm. And look towards what I'm going to bring to the table, take opinions take advice and build my empire upon it.