View Single Post

Devrius
07.15.2013 , 08:40 PM | #76
Quote: Originally Posted by HKtheindomitable View Post
Observation: You've missed the point of their posts then.

Correction: There have been some suggestions. But most haven't given any because we want to be surprised. We don't want to tell them how to celebrate the 10 years of KotOR. But when BioWare presents a way that only a very, very, very select few can celebrate it and feel like they were a part of something, then that's going to generate more complaints than complements.

Revelation: I know it's tough for meatbags to do, but when you look past the fact that the posts are posts of displeasure, and actually read them and find out why they're not happy and why there's so much of it, you begin to have sympathy and feel empathy for them.

Admission: Normally I would agree with you. But this instance is different.

Suggestion: Slow down on your cruse through the forums to tell people why they're wrong to be upset, and read the threads. You might just find that folks are right, even if only a little.
Pretty much this, I expected a "run Foundry/Prison on hard mode to find a few surprises" or "expect new missions in the Revanite series and a new chain of quests in Coruscant for one day only".

at the very least since they *did* say a couple of in-game items one extra thing other then the tittle so I wouldn't feel like they lied to me...