View Single Post

ShadessaWayland
07.12.2013 , 09:11 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Sarielle View Post
You can move while casting if you hotkey. You can't if you click. Yes, one really is better than the other, otherwise clicking wouldn't be such a huge disadvantage in PvP -- and it is. I was a clicker in another game years ago. I got better when I stopped being a clicker, so I speak from personal experience. I never played WoW.

I don't even have the AoE heal yet (level 43) and I don't struggle to keep DPSers up, even if they pull before tank. Is it annoying sometimes? Yes. Should they be doing it? No. But if you *ahem* hotkey you also switch targets more quickly/efficiently, so again -- a healer should not be struggling to keep both DPS and tanks up, presuming DPS aren't "standing in the fire" etc. or pulling six silvers at once.
1 thing i say i cant heal with some skills while moving that is very **** trust me
ad the end boss ad FP D7 boss mother i need to move alot and i mean alot ore i get hit very much
some players split up to far from me so i need to move fast then stop heal turn back to te orther side

and heal him to then i need to watch out for the claw atack the move around -.-

it keep me busy XD
i wil change my hot keys to that will help alot to