View Single Post

07.12.2013 , 05:59 AM | #5881
I have just received an email indicating that APAC consolidation will be finalised in around a month. My question is, how will name collisions be managed for those still on the APAC servers? I know a friend who moved his level 55 Bounty Hunter voluntarily lost his name to an unplayed level 1. But will it be similar to the merger of the US servers where play time, level and other factors were taken into consideration as to whom keeps their name and who must inevitably lose theirs, or will APAC characters simply lose out. Or in other words, are my level 50+ characters really going to lose their names to unplayed level 1 characters just because I was unfortunate enough to be on a sever that's no longer deemed to be necessary? What about if I have a character that's 5, 10, 15 levels above a character on the sever that mine will be merged to? A number of characters still sit on the APAC server awaiting a definitive answer to this question.
Knight: It couldn't have gone worse unless the planet exploded in a massive fireball.
Chief Engineer Arim: At least we'd be warm for that fraction of a second before we all died.