View Single Post

07.12.2013 , 05:47 AM | #55
Quote: Originally Posted by msfyoung View Post
Here's how my 50 fps go (sage healer)

I'm usually in front thanks to force speed, so I drop a quake on the mobs. My bubble absorbs most damage, self heal takes care of the rest. DPS and tank then catch up - tank taunts the biggest mob, dps and I kill everything else. Generally they require nothing more than a rejuv here or there - at most one trance.

If there's at least one other 69+ geared person, this makes the run extremely fast, and nobody ever comes close to dying. Why would you not like this :?
Because that doesn't actually work out of rare cases (low end areas). Quake need you don't do anything else and is only useful on weak mobs (the others aren't stunned), your healing over time is pointless since it will fade out before your bubble. At that level, you'll need to cast the quake twice to fully wipe this weak ones, monopolizing all the healer efforts during 15-20 seconds. The other ones are not touched enough to die and need the full attention of the rest of the team. That move leaves the tank unprotected. After a dozen of second of fight, if you feel the tank needs a bubble or heal and start casting that, half of the mobs head to you, your bubble having then faded, you start healing yourself, etc...

Fastest way whenever weaklings are in the pull: let the tank hitting them, the sentinels leaping, the smugglers starting to shoot while you bubble everyone or just the tank then cast quake maybe after a Salvation. Everyone will end the fight full health and energy in seconds, ready for the next pull.