View Single Post

Jeweledleah
07.10.2013 , 03:02 AM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by So-low View Post
If I didn't have to use group finder I wouldn't, but I do because of the 10 daily comm reward. My solution to slow tanks/heals (like the op) is to get a guildy who also wants basic comms to que with me. If the pulls are too slow or people don't spacebar we vote kick them then blow through the FP in under 15 minutes.

Let me be clear, the ONLY reason we are there is for the comms to buy isotope 5s. We do not care about the carebeares who want to watch the story in HM or want to take their time and practice their class.

If you cannot learn your role while leveling through content 1-55, then you do not deserve to run a HM.

Do yourself a favor and learn to appreciate the people who do this. We are getting you through the FP in minimal time and passing on all loot.

Oh, and before you say "well your going to wipe if you don't have a healer or tank" think again - our companions are much better geared and most likely skilled than you will likely ever be.
get 4 guildies and stop imposing yourself on people who couldn't care less about your elitism and your arrogance. Stop wasting people's time by kicking them, just because they didn't fit your idea of "the right way to play"

no, you are not doing anyone a favor, people are NOT obligated to learn to appreciate it, they didn't ask for it and the best favor you could do us is stick to like minded people in your guild for your com runs, keep your assumptions and your condescending insults to yourself and let the rest of us enjoy the game instead of turning into into some weird unpleasant job you have to get over with as quickly as possible.

and before you say anything - I'm perfectly capable keeping up with people like you. I've done it in WoW, and before saying: "to hell with it, this is not fun", I've done it in TOR. I merely don't assume that anyone choosing not to speed through content at breakneck pace is beneath me, doesn't deserve to enjoy aforementioned content that so much effort was put into creating, and is somehow beholden to me, just for gracing them with my presence.