View Single Post

SithKoriandr
07.09.2013 , 04:42 PM | #46
Quote: Originally Posted by Acidwire View Post
You seem to be implying that its a negative that one of the Assassin specs relies on sneak attacks despite the fact that the Inquisitor thrives on being a cunning SOB. My point is that the Inquisitor may be a force prodigy, but that does not mean that they'd be instantly torn to pieces if the Warrior got up in their face with a lightsaber.
I know I don't tend to rely on stealth on my Sin/Shadow (Deception/Infiltration specs). And control? I shoot lightning/throw a boulder that if I'm lucky might stun an enemy. Low Strike does have the stun, but never relied on it.

But that spec is rather simple spec imo (but also more fun imo). My Rage/Force (think that was the Rep side equivalent spec) Spec didn't use force abilities as much (Smash had some Force Effect) though I did like to throw in Force Choke all the time.
"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more...than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so *********** what." - Stephen Fry