View Single Post

Darth_Moonshadow
07.09.2013 , 01:34 PM | #62
Quote: Originally Posted by Mevan View Post
Why do people always have to resort to the "no you're just not getting what you want, everything is great!" line. It's really annoying and total BS. I know many people in-game who dislike the direction the game is taking and feel like their feedback falls on deaf ears, but according to all the EAware supporters we're "the minority". As for the backlash being the same; I think people get more angry about being ignored and given what they never asked for than they do when something has to be cancelled for a legit reason.

Unfortunately, EAware rarely gives a legit reason for giving up on requested features. Hood toggle, for example.
Yeah, I didn't say that was the current state of the game. I said that you feel like you're not being listened to because your desired feature isn't here now. I never said the game is fine. The only minority we know for certain is the forum minority. Your idea of "many people ingame" is also subjective. It could be ten people, it could be twenty. Now compared to the 50k estimated subscribers and who knows how many Preferred and Free Players, you may very well be a "minority". You could also just be the minority who's complaints or suggestions may coincide with the Majority. You can't really tell unless you polled every across the game, all day,every day, for some amount of years at every hour to catch any offliners or sporadic subscribers.

People's anger would still the same. Angry is angry. Either way, someone gets pissed and rants.
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post

And I love Darth Moonshadow's responses.
B