View Single Post

Nerdcommando
07.08.2013 , 01:17 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by cymonguk View Post
This has to be one of the most stupid decisions ever? OF course it is a pain to wait for a period whilst you get a tank or healer, but this is just going to result in less tanks/healers at HM and Ops, thus they will then have to make those role-less too. If nobody is playing tanks/helas through the standard content you will end up with the following:

1) DPS queueing for Healer or Tank, and being as crap as the current people who do this.
2) People not learning any tanking skills, therefore tanks become rarer than they are now.
Seriously. I think its a good one, but even if I didnt this doesnt even make the top 10.

1) Lauching the game not knowing MMO players would burn through content like a forest fire in Malibu.
2) Canning all those employees 3-6 months into the game before all the bugs were fixed (and we still have them).
3) The 3-5 month period of dead servers.
4) I applauded there decision not to launch with group finder. Their logic was sound. However not having one built and ready to insert when the time was right was silly.

God I am sure theres more. But like I said - this addition is a good one.
Ambition is a poor excuse for not having enough sense to be lazy. - Steven Wright