View Single Post

KettleBelll's Avatar


KettleBelll
07.07.2013 , 06:25 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Anthraxal View Post
Someone plays a minigame worth about 0.5% of the content and thinks he ought to be spoonfed the remaining 99.5%. Funny.

I give it 1/5, try to find something original by yourself next time.

AhhhhHHHH

Why are we letting French people have an opinion on these forums? +1 for PvP gear getting a bolster in operations.