View Single Post

dark-jehts
07.07.2013 , 02:14 PM | #489
Quote: Originally Posted by adam_wan View Post
Now that i have him, and any other brazil force member on ignore, i will chill out.
it's a joker guild eh ? On TOFN there is a guild imperial side , the wolf pack , who got some serious pro too.

Either :
- the tank that tunnel a big droid on the false emperor HM and let me (op healer that time) tank the rest of the pack

- A dps on boarding party who wanted the big chest downside near a shuttle , instead of walking down , he jumps down fail miserably , almost die from the fall and got roflstomped by the mobs down there , drawing aggro for us to enjoy. He could be good at pvp though , since he sacrificed himself all the times for objectives. He wanted to call reinforcement at any price , so he ran , leroy jenkins like through pack of mobs to activate one at the first sight of a comm tower .

- On directive 7 HM one inquisitor (sorcerer) with 11k hp drawing aggro from every non essential packs of mob , dies as often as possible , saber strike a shieled droid at the first fight vs mentor and of course stays in the red/greens circles in the last fight , get two shot and blame me (healer) for it . The guy was spec madness and used all saber attacks available and almost nothing else. (maybe a lightning or two in the run)

- And as our last guest i can think of , an assassin in d7 hm too , who kept attacking a shielded droid , get thrown away come back , rise and repeat all the fight. He was actually swapping target though... he made sure he wasn't attacking the same droid as us
LS Bounty hunter and always willing to help a brother !

K'oyacyi vod ! Pirunir sur'haaise !
The Mando'ad legacy , TOFN