View Single Post

Hockaday
07.06.2013 , 11:25 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Machine-Elf View Post
It's boring. There's virtually zero sense of achievement to be gained from a Cartel Market purchase. Personally, I'll be grinding my way to Legacy Level 40 (I'm a meager 10) and one million credits requirement, not because I don't have the disposable income to buy her, but simply because it's more FUN!

I'm pretty sure I'm not alone in this sentiment. And if other impulse buyers (which I have no qualms in admitting to being) like me are starting to think along the same lines, then BioWare should be exceedingly worried.
1 milion credits is -literally- nothing. As for the level 40 rank, I have a different take on it that I'm copying from someone else. I was it was CC or 40 rank or 1 million creds. I have all 3, I'd rather not depart with either CC or Creds...but luckily Treek is a healer, none of my toons roll with healers....
The Empire is not evil, and the Republic is not good...it is all a matter of opinion.
Nerf Hungering! It's too OP.=Bartle Test Results:= CE VIP
{Reward-Driven 85%} {Exploratory -60%} {Physical 32%} {Thoughtful -26%} {Social -60%} {Competitive 100%}