View Single Post

07.05.2013 , 03:30 PM | #407
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

As some of you have already begun to figure out, every subscriber is receiving a bonus of 500 Cartel Coins. Some of you may not have gotten them yet but don't worry, the process takes a few hours. All of you should be receiving your 500 coins today. As an additional tease, we have something coming to the Cartel Market later this month that is going to be super, super cheap and available for one day only! All I will say for now is hang on to 10 Cartel Coins and look for details soon™.

It's pathetically sad that anyone working for this game thinks that this will show the subscribers that you actually care. I seriously feel like you haven't been listening. A one-time coin grant? Seriously? For a moment, I thought this was an April fool's joke. Want to give subscribers benefits? How about a permanent across the board 50% reduction on all purchases? Doubtful we'll ever see anything even close to that, because you don't really care about the subscribers. It's clear this is just a cash shop game now, and that makes me sad. Consider my subscription over once my 6 months are up. I'll just switch preferred and buy my weekly unlocks on the gtn. I'm not going to keep paying you $15/month for $5 worth of coins. Subscribers are getting ripped off...end of story.