View Single Post

Reno_Tarshil
07.05.2013 , 02:20 PM | #371
Quote: Originally Posted by Mark-JPS View Post
I am having fun. I spent $60 to transfer my characters from one server to the other. Services like that are fine.. but Cartel Market? I'm not fond of that.

Contents are not as good as they were before the game went free-to-play. My question is, have you been a subscriber way before the game decided to go free-to-play? If so, you should see a big change. Don't say "Oh the game went free to play" because it's still not a free to play until there's a subscription model in place
I got the game for my birthday January 15th 2012. That's roughly one month after release no? I played all the way up until August. I even quit WoW for it. I took a break from SW:TOR Because WoW was about to release Mists of Pandaria. I came back in January of 2013 to see what was up with this CM and I found it quite enjoyable.

The large amounts of Adaptive Armor have allowed me to come up with different armor configurations that would normally be restrictive before the CM came out.

I'm having a blast in this game and I look forward to every week to see what Bioware puts on the CM or in-game.

And for the record, it's still not all sunshine and roses. I still can't Green and Red colored Bounty Hunter armor like Boba Fett and I was extremely let down by the dye system and almost considered quitting.