View Single Post

DustinDune
06.28.2013 , 03:02 PM | #10
The thing about Revan is that his codex has been bugged from day 1, and when the achievement system came out, almost all achievements are based on the codex system. The Dev's have shown a complete lack of attention to the codex system almost at the start of the game (How many codex "Fixes" have ever been put in?). They then made a new system that is based on the old bugged system and once again show a terrible lack of dedication to it. Achievement's so simple such as kill the Rogue Cartel Warbot on Quesh has been bugged for anyone who did not kill it pre 2.0, and has not been addressed or acknowledged. The known issues thread at one time had at max 5 bugged achievements which have been removed even though they were not fixed (I'm looking at you burning Makrians achievement). I wish they had just charged us Cartel Coins for the system cause that seems to be the only way it would get attention and possibly would be fixed. Considering they only have one person who works on PVP and class balances, I can only imagine that there is only a single intern who is in charge of codexs/achievements, and his position probably changes monthly to save money. Rant over