View Single Post

06.27.2013 , 01:25 PM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hello everyone and welcome to the Off-Topic Forum! I wanted to explain a little bit about this forum, our intent in opening it, and the rules that exist around the forum.

We think we have a pretty awesome community here on the forums and we know that sometimes, you might not want to talk about just SWTOR with your friends that you made here. Maybe you want to talk about your favorite pizza topping, or your favorite rollercoaster. Now you can. The sole purpose of this forum is to talk about subjects which simply don't involve SWTOR.

On occasion, you will also see not only the Community team in here, but it is also our goal to get some other folks from around the studio to jump in and join the conversation. Of course that won't take away from any development time or anything, but it is a fun opportunity to see the more human side of some of us here in the studio.

With that being said, there are some rules which must be followed. Basically, all of the normal rules of the forums apply except for the topic must be about SWTOR. Here are a few rules I want to call attention to specifically.
  • Discussion of religion is not permitted.
  • Discussion of politics is not permitted.
  • Call outs of any type are not allowed.
  • Always remain respectful towards other forum members, even if you have dissenting opinions.

You should treat this forum as if it was any other forum here on the site. Report any posts which you feel are in breach of the forum rules and breaking a forum rule can lead to a warning or infraction respectively.

I look forward to seeing you in the forums!

Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]