View Single Post

06.23.2013 , 08:46 PM | #1
Since start of the first week of 2x XP weekend its been noticeable worse at night for me (eastern time).
It seems to basically start to get a lot of lag around 9-9:30 > 10 pm EST. Affected things are:

1. Mail lags out 3-5 min to get items out), gets worse with time
2. GTN Lags out, unable to add items, buying items goes back to the mail issue once bought.
3. PvP que button bugs out, a reset of the UI is needed to re enable it (ctrl+u x2) also gets worse with time
4. PvP matches are FUBAR, been in a few now that's been 8v3, 1v6, 4v4 or worse, won one in 30 sec cause was no other players from opposing team could enter..
5. Login from character screen can take up to 3-5 minutes (server congestion for sure)

I am assuming this may have to do with the server shutdowns and transfers to the west coast servers and peak hour for their players mixed with the old west coast ones. This seriously needs to be addressed pronto, my suspicion is that its a server stress test this first weekend to see how much load they can take as a reference on what they need to add/upgrade to accommodate the new transfers, been nice to let your customers know ahead of time if this is the case.

Would be nice if Bioware could at least acknowledge that they have a problem and working on it.