View Single Post

AlrikFassbauer
06.22.2013 , 05:52 AM | #26
Endlich mal eine offizielle Antwort :

Dies sind aktuell die Wege, wie man sie bekommen kann (die Tierchen) :

Quote: Originally Posted by DamionSchubert View Post
Current Status:

Walmart. Physical cards are available in many Wal*marts. You may want to call ahead, they' apparently sell out very quickly.

Best Buy. You need to find a Best Buy with a Pre-order Kiosk. On that Kiosk, search for "Star Wars Old Republic" and you should see a 2400 cartel coin offering. Print a receipt, take it to the register, and they will print out a code for you. There are no physical cards, but I have verified this works personally.

Gamestop. Similarly, these are also digital-only (i.e. no physical cards). Go to Gamestop and ask the employee to purchase a 'digital-only' reg code for Star Wars: the Old Republic Cartel Coins. They may have to search for their system to find it, but it should be available. They'll print out a code, which you can redeem directly from our website (they used to have a more complicated process, but we've been working with them to simplify it). I've verified that this all works as well.

Target. Not available yet. We'll let you know when there's something to know.
Allerdings : Immernoch keine offizielle Aussage darüber, ob diese Tierchen auch in anderen Gegenden einsetzbar sind (EU vs. USA).
"Just say no." If you feel like you are only there for generating Comms for someone else, then just stay away from PvP. Don't let yourself get farmed !