View Single Post

BadOrb
06.20.2013 , 10:56 AM | #48
Quote: Originally Posted by AmberGreen View Post
Hi everyone,

For those of us that play with one or two others on a regular basis, we know this can lead to frustrating encounters and/or missed companion affection. (I know I've had conversations where I forgot to resummon after using Rocket Boost for instance.)

The good news is that Game Update 2.2.1 has a lot of bug fixes, and the issue preventing Companion Characters from summoning on dismount while players are in a group is one of them!

*Edit* There's also a separate bug fix that ensures that Companions are summoned before a conversation begins if it's started while mounted, as this can happen to players who are not in a group.

That's great news , I wonder if you can look into companions loosing buffs , after dismounting a speeder and after catching a taxi please ?

Cheers,

BadOrb.
'Ah you think micro transactions are your ally ? The DLC betrays you because it belongs to me , when your home world is monetized , you have my permission to buy'.
"Oh goody. Lord Douchebag McFuzzlebunny can now be related to me if he see's my legacy name and decides he likes it." quote from Selvec 09/06/12