View Single Post

EricMusco
06.19.2013 , 04:27 PM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey folks,

This week I learned about some incorrect information that went out on our flash drives which we gave away during the LA Cantina Tour. I wanted to highlight what was incorrect and to provide the correct information, including some updated screenshots with the correct rewards!

The first thing which led to some confusion is that the new event coming around Game Update 2.3 is called Bounty Contract Week, not the Bounty Hunter event. We didn't mean to have the added confusion around implying an event was named after a class. Bruce gave a little bit of information on the event, here.

Now, onto the screenshots! First was some incorrect armor screenshots. There were two new armor sets shown. One of them is not actually present in the game in that color variation which you can see here. The other, is in the game in 2.3, but it is a part of the new daily hub reputation not the Bounty Contract Week rep. You can see that armor here. As a note, this armor has changed slightly. The colors are a bit more vibrant and it has some new "attachments," I am going to work on getting an updated screenshot.

What you will want to see are the new armor sets that are rewards for the Bounty Contract Week Rep! Here they are, reward 1, reward 2.

We sincerely apologize for any confusion.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]