View Single Post

inkstainedgwyn
06.18.2013 , 09:25 AM | #20
I understand people being angry at the loss of the credit boom, but the "intended way" was never for you to get 30-60k credits with every char for every cube. The "intended way" when you unlock was for all chars to get access to the "collect all 8 and win a prize" story. As far as I can tell, that's still going on. Whether or not you care to do this is up to you, but that's what you are paying CC for in the store. Yes, that's not what everyone *meant* to pay CC for, but it's still the text on the icon you clicked. I don't know what the bonus is, so I have no way of knowing if it's worth it, and I don't think they should be 'super rare' items, either, because it is kind of lame unless the end result is SUPER AMAZING and I doubt it. However, the level of hate this is getting for a few cutscenes that really don't amount to much more than you've already learned on other quests, I think is ridiculous.
And, while this doesn't necessarily make it much better, for 55s who don't want the valour boosts, there are always going to be expansions that give you the opportunity to level higher. I'd rather they make the xp boosts BoL, but it's still not absolutely worthless forever.