View Single Post

Han_Soral
06.14.2013 , 02:37 PM | #125
I read through this forum page and I couldn't see anyone mentioning my issue so I will.

The Regal Apparel Miniskirt has some major clipping issues! You can't see it if your character is standing still, but once I move my character around, walking, running, sprinting, the miniskirt is clipping all over the place! Even in cutscenes / conversations. I tried it on Female body type 2 character and I'm not pleased to say the least.

I learned to live with some clipping issues on my Body type 4 Sage, usually almost every armor has similar issues on that female body type which is unfortunate, but non of these clippings were this severe before with any kind of armor set! This is not acceptable. I really wanted to use this new piece of gear, but it's just terrible and annoying!

Could you please fix it? I really can't understand why did you even release an obviously half finished item at the first place. I would really appreciate it if you'd take the time to fix the clipping issues. In the future please do not release anything until it's properly adjusted to every body type and movement animation! Minor clipping issues are one thing but this is way over the acceptable line.