View Single Post

Askesis
06.12.2013 , 12:49 AM | #10
Ah, my first S&V GF. It was less than a week after release; I knew queuing would be a bad idea, but I did it anyway.

First thing I asked: "Has everyone done this yet?" Four or five people say "no" (a surprising turn of events in itself; not that they were new to it, but that they admitted it). A person in the group then decides that would be the perfect time to start the event (granted, it may have been a new person that was unaware that moving forward would start a boss fight).

Of course, we wipe in a terrible fashion since most people had no idea what to do. Then there was the predictable "OMG YOU GUYS **** SUCK" comments and the group broke,

Really, I blame myself. I knew queuing for a new Op would be destined to fail, but I did it anyway.

I have a few honorable mentions, but those are mostly fail players, not fail groups. The most comical had to be back in EV where we asked the tank if he knew how to tank SOA, and he confirmed he did in a "how dare you question me" attitude, and then failed to bring SOA under a pylon even once.