View Single Post

EricMusco's Avatar


EricMusco
06.11.2013 , 09:04 AM | #4 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by CrashDDL View Post
I think many of us wonder if there is a chance for the delayed patch to make it later this week or not... We moved S&V for today but by tomorrow night it would be very helpful to know if we should just go ahead and do TFB HM or wait... Knowing if the patch would reset lock out would also help a lot. Can we get a confirmation from the DEV's on this?


I don't expect anyone coming in here to say "It will be out on Friday", but I would imagine that based on the seriousness of the problem, the DEV team already have an idea whether this is possible to fix fast or not.
Great question Crash! I checked with the devs and I would recommend holding your lockout. I have no confirmed release yet but we are trying our best to get it out ASAP, like Jeff said, this week! Hopefully I will have more information on the 2.2 release very soon.

To reiterate, if you want to hit NM TFB this week I would recommend holding your lockout. I will update as soon as I can, especially if that changes!

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]