View Single Post

CrashDDL's Avatar


CrashDDL
06.11.2013 , 05:28 AM | #1
I think many of us wonder if there is a chance for the delayed patch to make it later this week or not... We moved S&V for today but by tomorrow night it would be very helpful to know if we should just go ahead and do TFB HM or wait... Knowing if the patch would reset lock out would also help a lot. Can we get a confirmation from the DEV's on this?


I don't expect anyone coming in here to say "It will be out on Friday", but I would imagine that based on the seriousness of the problem, the DEV team already have an idea whether this is possible to fix fast or not.