View Single Post

SithKoriandr
06.03.2013 , 05:00 PM | #6
JK is a good story, if you're looking for a "get to 50 and quit" storyline. It's ending leaves you going "Why do I need these other players now?"

Personally, I loved the Smuggler storyline more than JK or Trooper. Trooper wasn't bad, it just...well...I didn't care for being a soldier, storyline.

Consular haven't seen enough to judge.

JK storyline has the best Chapter 2 ending of the six classes I've seen to 50+ (Agent and Consular being the ones I haven't), and JK's Chapter 3 was great!

Trooper and Smuggler imo had terrible end of storyline bosses :/ But for Smuggler, that really was my only complaint. I also don't mind Smuggler not being THE EPIC storyline, I like the more personal storyline of Smuggler.
"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more...than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so *********** what." - Stephen Fry