View Single Post

jolleebindu
06.03.2013 , 12:32 AM | #20
I've noticed similar issues, exclusively since patch 2.1

Specifically around the pvp area of the fleet, the mission terminals are loading more slowly (i.e. noticeably after everything else) whereas before I had no idea that they loaded separately since it all (terrain, npc's, terminals) appeared instantly.

Quote: Originally Posted by tensaix View Post
This is getting really annoying.

I am playing SWTOR on a i7-3970X CPU with 2xGTX680 and I never had any kind of problem with lag, freezes, slow graphics rendering or whaterver else until now.

The reason the above post annoys me is because people like this guy (i.e. no more than 10 people) above presume to speak on my behalf whereas infact majority of players are experiencing this issue post patch.

Sheer amount of posts regarding this issue is staggering and your failure to notice it is no one's fault but your own.

This is getting annoying, I would like an admission from a dev, but they will never acknowledge it.
the difference between "not having an issue" and not noticing one can be quite different (or further yet, noticing and saying something about it). take a gander at both gtn terminals during peak hours, what does your fps reach, in comparison to your normal values?

also, what difference do you see with sli? I've debated about upgrading, but haven't heard good things about it with swtor.

lastly do you use a ramdrive or ssd?

if you aren't having the issue - maybe having >10 processing threads does the trick