View Single Post

Mark-JPS
05.28.2013 , 03:46 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey everyone,

I wanted to give you a quick update on Game Update 2.1.1 which, as you know from an earlier post I made, was scheduled to release tomorrow on 5/29. I am sure many of you already noticed we haven't posted maintenance messaging yet either. The reason is that during the QA process with 2.1.1 we found some pretty nasty bugs which will unfortunately be delaying the release of 2.1.1. I am still not sure when 2.1.1 will be released, but we are working to resolve the issues as fast as we can. What I can tell you is that there will not be a maintenance tomorrow morning, 5/28, to deploy 2.1.1.

Just to give you a bit of insight, one of the issues we ran into was that there were some critical Class mission blockers. We clearly don't want to release an update and have you unable to complete some class quests!

I will give you more information as soon as I have it. Specifically, when Game Update 2.1.1 will be released.

Thanks for your patience while we work this out!

-eric
Again, don't announce a date when you're not sure you can meet it. This has been happening a lot lately with your game updates. Continue with what you're doing, you'll have more fans that will love you for delaying.