View Single Post

SithKoriandr
05.27.2013 , 11:59 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by OddballEasyEight View Post
Oh it will probably be implemented sometime.
Mainly due to all the whining about people picking the wrong AC (as if its hard to level up a new toon to where you pick your AC).

BUT, when it is eventually released (which, i hope, is no time soon), i forsee a wave of QQing and nerdrage on the forums because A: It will cost CC (buuuhh, subs should have eeeeverything free), B: Morons will not realize that almost all their gear will become useless (especially the ones playing AC's that have different armour types) and C: People will whine because they whine about everything nowadays.
As a sub, I'm okay with the advance class change costing CC. As a sub, still not okay with the dye packs. So obviously, you're mistaken, and subs can see the differences in various things.

I also fail to see how advance class changes means "become the new FotM" That's more like to be a change up between classes, and less likely (but not impossible) to be a change in one's advance class.
"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more...than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so *********** what." - Stephen Fry