View Single Post

tensaix
05.26.2013 , 05:46 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Yper View Post
This is getting really annoying.

I am playing SWTOR on a November 2007 overclocked CPU (Intel Core 2 Extreme QX9650), 1920X1080, graphics settings at very high, and I never had any kind of problem with lag, freezes, slow graphics rendering or whatever else.

The reason the above post annoys me is because ppl like this guy above presume to speak on my behalf (i.e. vast majority of players) whereas in fact I am having no issue whatsoever.

In most cases, people who are having performance problems either run the game on non-overclocked CPUS, or low-end CPUs and/or low end GPUs.
This is getting really annoying.

I am playing SWTOR on a i7-3970X CPU with 2xGTX680 and I never had any kind of problem with lag, freezes, slow graphics rendering or whaterver else until now.

The reason the above post annoys me is because people like this guy (i.e. no more than 10 people) above presume to speak on my behalf whereas infact majority of players are experiencing this issue post patch.

Sheer amount of posts regarding this issue is staggering and your failure to notice it is no one's fault but your own.

This is getting annoying, I would like an admission from a dev, but they will never acknowledge it.
Radix malorum est EA