View Single Post

Sameria
05.24.2013 , 06:08 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Yper View Post
This is getting really annoying.

I am playing SWTOR on a November 2007 overclocked CPU (Intel Core 2 Extreme QX9650), 1920X1080, graphics settings at very high, and I never had any kind of problem with lag, freezes, slow graphics rendering or whatever else.

The reason the above post annoys me is because ppl like this guy above presume to speak on my behalf (i.e. vast majority of players) whereas in fact I am having no issue whatsoever.

http://www.overclock.net/lists/display/view/id/4640824

^^Link to my system.

In most cases, people who are having performance problems either run the game on non-overclocked CPUS, or low-end CPUs and/or low end GPUs.
And posts like these annoy me. There has been something introduced as of lately. Our 16 man operations have noticed it as well. Random lag spikes for multiple people at once, and most of the previous issues mentioned in prior posts/replies. Crash to desktop when entering zones, for multiple people at once.

I personally run on all max settings as well, been that way for a while now. {i7, SSD main drive, 32 GB RAM, SLI'd 560ti's}. I personally do not overclock my i7, but I don't need to. There is something wrong and it is prevalent in 16 man operations for sure. The worse is the random lag spikes to 2k+ milliseconds.
Karisa - Carnek - Karise - Ethria - Elisy - Kodo - Sameria
R E I G N

Sith Empire - PvE ♦ PvP ♦ RP-lite
Official Guild Website