Thread: Hello
View Single Post

Darth_Moonshadow
05.23.2013 , 01:07 PM | #8
Welcome! Here's some free advice for a newbie like you!

1. Don't believe everything you read on the forums. The game is not dying, the devs are not out to get your wallet, etc. Those are just the ramblings of Negative Nancies and Whiny Willies who, despite saying they hate this game with unbridled disdain, can't seem to bring themselves to leave the forums and game. Ignore them and judge the game for yourself.

2. Playing this game is not a requirement. If you are unhappy, you are free to leave. It doesn't make you less of a Star Wars fan if you don't play. You shouldn't have to be unhappy to be part of a fandom.

3. If someone has a different opinion than your own, it doesn't make it a troll. People can have varying opinions on things. You need to learn to accept it and move on. Unless that opinion is "Uwe Boll should direct the Star Wars films." That is a bad opinion and any person who agrees with that is a terrible person and they need to leave and never come back.

4. Yes, it's okay to make jokes on the internet. It's only trolling if you joke to get a rise out of someone.

5. I am Darth Moonshadow and this is my favorite thread on the Citadel.
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post

And I love Darth Moonshadow's responses.
B