View Single Post

DarthFamine
05.20.2013 , 07:23 AM | #185
Well I got one last night.....

Was on my op healer, picked up two marauders from another guild because they needed foundry for the HK part.

So we queue. it pops after about 5 minutes or so and we get a tank. during the opening convo he discos.
no big we wait a few minutes then finally vote him out.

clearing trash, one of the maras had a decent geared Broom so we were able to at least get that done.

After about five more minutes of this we get a 53 jugg. Now bear in mind both the maras are 55, and im 51.
The new tank does not speak, does not say hi even acknowledge us in any way. He has only 14k hp, the least of the group. He is very squishy.

All three of us keep taking aggro off him, he waited until I targeted a mob for cc then attacked it several times.
Broke cc i put on droids several times as well.

I finally had enough when we got to the named jedi after the big droid boss. I cced the pat well away from the fight before anyone else got there. He comes in, pauses. looks at the cced pat, then attacks it.

when he does he gets knocked back into the group of droids across the way.
He goes down faster than Lindsay Lohan's panties. One of the Mara's makes a heroic last stand while the other one runs and camos. All in about 10 seconds while I stare in slack jawed amazement at the screen.

I was done

battle stealth

vote kick

we all agreed.

just before he got kicked he finally said something in party chat.

the only thing he said to us the entire time

F*** you.

The poor guy probably didn't know any better, I do intend to see if I can help him out. He just needs to be taught.
"It might be fear, or anger, or hatred, or perhaps even suffering that makes a man fall to the dark side, but it is without a doubt regret, that keeps him there."
-Darth Famine
www.RJKgaming.com