View Single Post

Benfynyn
05.14.2013 , 12:03 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Lostpenguins View Post
Look of an item is very different of functionality of an item. Once again, this goes back to fairness. It isn't fair to punish new purchasers of toys.
I'm not on either side of this debate. Don't really care that they made this change. I was just trying to illustrate in part why some people feel that this was a sudden and unexpected change specifically based on the comments regarding changing the look of items and the desire to not upset some players.

But since you quoted and replied to me I'll comment on your remarks. Not changing the items wouldn't be punishing the new purchasers but changing the items is definitely punishing those that have already purchased them. Simply apply the change to future toys that haven't been brought into the game and leave the existing toys as a separate category. That way anyone buying them knows prior to acquiring them what the limitations are.

I mean, if you're interested in fairness at all you have to accept that this would be a better solution.
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post

After some investigation, it appears that there was some miscommunication between teams and this patch note was not intended to be included in this last patch.