Thread: New people.
View Single Post

AidanLightwalker
05.13.2013 , 08:02 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by zzoorrzz View Post
He's not causing anything, it's you because you let him play. You're responsible for spoiling the game for many people already who played with him. I hope you sleep well.

Its so hard to not let him play. He wants to so bad, he wants to join in on the fun. As a father it is my job to teach and guide him its just hard because he has his own opinion on how to any. As long as he keeps asking, I can't quit on him.

I'm just pointing it out that some people just don't grasp it. I never though mmos where so "hard" that they excluded the simple minded people but I'm starting to feel that way now. I can't even go to both or any of the other planets that have gsi dailies without at least one person sending me a whisper asking for help on their class story. Really? I have blown through four class stories now and ha e never once asked for help.

Its hard to say no to someone ewho wants to play a game that you yourself enjoy so much. I only hope that for every group that has to suffer with him will one day be in a group that I am in and get a free ride from start to end. Yes, I have a dps a heals and a tank, all end game geared and its very rare that any group I find myself lucky to be in has a "hard" time. Maybe those good experiences will out weight the bad. Maybe.
Even the smallest of light sources can light up the darkness.
Nyren - Combat Sentinel Ewenn - Shield Vanguard
Kyrenn - Scoundrel SawbonesSyrenn - Telekinetics Sage